You are invited
The Royal Welcome
New Students and their Parents
THE ROYAL WELCOME is a time for students and parents to become oriented to Johnson University. Workshops covering how to prepare for college, academics, financial aid, living in the dorms, and more will be offered. Dependent students should bring parent(s).
- Meet your future classmates
- Get involved in campus life
- Explore the campus
- Learn more about JU’s academics and financial aid
- Meet your academic advisor
- Receive your University ID – your Royal card
- Discover what you can expect in August!
All new students should attend either June 21-22 or July 12-13
More Information about the Royal Welcome
Contact your admissions counselor