Annual Faculty & Student Retreat
At Johnson University, we are proud to offer a 100% Online PhD program! We also recognize that pursuing an advanced degree is not an easy task, and we want to ensure that we are supporting our students in every way possible. For that reason we offer an annual retreat to our Center for Global Studies students as an opportunity to meet their faculty and fellow learners, network, ask questions, and relax!
Take advantage of all of these things and more May 30-June 1, 2018 on our beautiful Tennessee Campus. Located in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, our campus provides an excellent atmosphere to connect, learn, and rest.
- Practical tips for Coursework, Candidacy, and Dissertation Phases
- Writing and research tips and secrets for success
- What to expect throughout your PhD Journey
- How to transition from "Student" to "Scholar"
- Opportunities to network with fellow learners face-to-face
- Time to meet with faculty members to discuss process, research, and next steps
Schedule of Events:
Tuesday, May 29
- Faculty arrive on campus (Throughout day)
Wednesday, May 30
- Faculty Meetings (9am-5pm)
- Students arrive on campus (Throughout day)
- Faculty and Students Recreation Evening (6pm-11:30pm)
Thursday, May 31
- Faculty and Student Sessions (9am-5pm)
- Dinner (5:30pm-6:30pm)
- Recreation (6:30pm-11:30pm)
Friday. June 1
- Faculty and Student Appointments (9am-12pm)
- Faculty and Students depart campus (Afternoon)
Sign up to join us!