Hailed as the largest two-hand touch football tournament east of the Mississippi River, IMPACT is back again this year to provide an opportunity for youth groups to build community through team work and competition. But IMPACT is more than just a football tournament! We have an exciting event this year, with a dynamic speaker to bring the Word of God, and an amazing band to lead us in worship. This year’s theme is Live Out Loud! It continues to be challenging in this world for followers of Christ to be unashamed of the gospel. In spite of this, God calls us to live a life that can speak above the noise our culture voices. This three-day event will challenge middle and high school students to take their growing faith and live loudly for Christ!
IMPACT challenges students and adults, both physically and spiritually and serves a threefold purpose:
- To provide an opportunity for youth groups to build community through teamwork and competition
- To provide an opportunity to share Christ with those who do not yet know Him
- To introduce students to Johnson University Florida
In addition to powerful worship times, the schools of Communication & Creative Arts and Intercultural Studies will bring us thoughtful electives to help us learn our identity in Christ.
The Admissions Team will present a Johnson University Florida information session on Saturday, February 10, from 8:30- 9:00 a.m. for all high school juniors and seniors. We highly encourage this session as it often shows students what God has in store for them. The session will consist of a short presentation and time for Q&A’s. We will include all participating students in a drawing to win a $500 JUFL scholarship. Please don’t forget to inform your students about this opportunity when promoting IMPACT.
Early Registration (saves $10 per participant)
- Deadline: February 2, 2018 (Must be received in Admissions)
- Cost: $40 for participants (Football, Worship, or Missions tracks); $35 for observers
- Deadline: Day of Event
- Cost: $50 for participants (Football, Worship, or Missions tracks); $40 for observers
*In the event of a rain out, football participants can choose to attend either the worship or missions track.