Christian Ministry Scholarship
Amount: $500 to $1,000 Annually
- Open to dependent undergraduate students (incoming freshman - rising senior) whose parent(s)
meet the following within ministry (preacher of the Word of God):
- Works 30 hours or more per week in ministry.
- The ministry is the family’s primary source of income.
- If student receives $2,000 or more of Johnson aid annually, then the student receives $500 annually.
Procedures for applying:
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Complete the Johnson Financial Aid Check-In.
- Must submit proof of employment with along with your completed online application.